The Husbands of River Song: Hints & Teasers (Set #2)
Clint Hassell brings you the second set of hints and teasers for this year’s festive special, The Husbands of River Song.
- They made a movie of it? I wonder who played Amy and Rory . . .
- Jim the Fish!
- River understands the Doctor/River relationship better than we’ve ever suspected. And it’s heartbreaking.
- Best line: “Hello, sweetie.”
- Second best line: “I’m an archaeologist from the future. I — — –.”
- In that dress, River’s cleavage is worth billions.
- Oh, to be a fly on the wall at Stephen Fry’s house, this Christmas . . .
- Something we’ve known about Night and the Doctor isn’t true.
- He just “Rose-d” her!
- Six regenerated for less.
- How about “Voyage of the Damned” as an episode title? No? Also taken?
- Watch closely – it’s all one continuous shot.
- Yes, he has! And you still have it, obviously.
- Sadly, it’s exactly what you think it is.
- Oh, I know! How about “Last Christmas”? That would be good name for this episode! . . . Still, no?