Gillan & Darvill Mime Series 6 Spoiler
In a funny new video interview with SFX, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill were asked to mime their favourite scene from the remaining 6 episodes of Series 6.
Best guesses in the comments!
SFX also posted some preview teasers for Let’s Kill Hitler. Here a some of them:
- “Let’s Kill Hitler” is a dense, surprising, unpredictable, bonkers maelstrom of random ideas with so many standout moments it’s hard to believe it’s not a two parter
- On the other hand, it may have worked better as a two parter, because one or two important plot elements seems to come to rather rapid conclusions. Indeed one could have been strung out into a season-long arc plot in itself
- It certainly isn’t quite the episode you’d expect following “A Good Man Goes To War”
- The excuse for trying to kill Hitler comes from a totally unexpected source
- Someone unexpected appears in the teaser who we may get to know quite well, it seems
- It’s very, very funny. Despite having a few massively dramatic moments, mostly it’s the comedy that’ll linger in the memory
- Some inspiration for the plot seems to have come from The Beano
- Someone gets to take a good look at themselves
- There are some surprise cameos from…
- Someone shocks some soldiers with some very liberal attitudes
- The solution to one problem is pure RTD
- There are lots of women – and men – in underwear at one point
- The banana agenda is back
Read a few more here.