YOUR Verdict on “Kerblam!” – A New Top 3 Entry
It’s time to reveal DWTV’s poll results for the seventh episode of Series 11, “Kerblam!”, as voted for by you over the last week or so.
“Kerblam!”: Stat Breakdown
As always, we asked you to rate the episode on a scale from 1 to 10. We then took an average.
- A few thousand of you voted, and the average score was 7.26. According to the Doctor Who TV score guide, this indicates the episode was generally considered to be “Good”. After several weeks of disappointing results, we have our first score to break the 7 mark since “Rosa”!
- This leaves “Kerblam!” as the 79th highest rated episode of the revival (according to the DWTV ranking polls taken from earlier in 2018). More specifically, it is situated between “Planet of the Ood” (7.28) and “Smith and Jones” (7.24).
- The standard deviation – which is our measure for how divisive an episode is – was 2.56. While we’re still firmly in the “considerably divisive” category here, we have at least seen a bit of a drop off for the first time in several weeks.
- All in all, it’s a good result. Perhaps expected to be a bit higher, but solid enough nonetheless.
Series 11 Episode Ranking (So far)
After seven episodes, the Series 11 episode ranking looks like this:
- 1. Rosa – 7.94
- 2. The Woman Who Fell to Earth – 7.35
- 3. Kerblam! – 7.26
- 4. Demons of the Punjab – 6.85
- 5. The Ghost Monument – 6.84
- 6. Arachnids in the UK – 5.91
- 7. The Tsuranga Conundrum – 5.17
- X. The Witchfinders – TBC
- X. It Takes You Away – TBC
- X. The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos – TBC
The stronger performance of “Kerblam!” has pushed back up the series average to 6.76.
Join us next week when we examine the results of “The Witchfinders”, the eighth episode of Series 11. Until then, keep voting!
- Episode 1 results here.
- Episode 2 results here.
- Episode 3 results here.
- Episode 4 results here.
- Episode 5 results here.
- Episode 6 results here.