News Categories
Archives

Your Verdict on Dinosaurs on a Spaceship

It’s time to take a look at how you rated Dinosaurs on a Spaceship in our poll last week.

First of all, the overall scores chart. As you can see, reception to this one was a little more mixed than the opener. The majority of voters were torn between giving full marks and 4/5. Still a good result, but not as highly regarded as Asylum of the Daleks.

Next, the results of the other Dinosaurs on a Spaceship poll. We wanted to know if you thought the Doctor was acting out of character by sending Solomon to certain doom. The choice was simple – yes or no.

Despite some very vocal reactions in the comments after the episode aired, 67% of you chose “no” in the poll believing it to be a perfectly acceptable move for the Doctor to make. The remaining 33% thought the opposite.

COMMENT GUIDELINES

Please be civil and keep article comments relevant and on topic. Flag and report any offensive/trolling behavior, or contact us with details.
Please do not post SPOILERS! Your account could be banned. For complete details on our comment policy please read.
General Whoniverse discussion goes here | Discuss fan fiction and fan projects here | Discuss feature articles here.