Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 9 Teasers
Here are spoiler-lite teasers for The Gathering, the ninth episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day.
Update: 14 from Clint:
- More than two months have passed between “End of the Road” and “The Gathering.”
- Well, that’s certainly an interesting pizza topping.
- When we first see Jack and Esther, they are in bed together – – and Jack is shirtless!
- Esther’s a vampire.
- Cocky, arrogant Rex is back.
- First Jack, then Gwen. Now, Jilly has an alias.
- Speaking of names, the fact that Gwen is still “Cooper” and not “Williams” is addressed.
- “It’s mice, not rats.”
- Wow, Gwen is remaining unusually calm as [spoiler] holds her daughter. Oh . . . never mind!
- Someone gets the Silent treatment, thank to Retcon.
- Never let Rhys get you a beer.
- Need to find a Category 1? There’s an app for that.
- Jilly Kitzinger is right.
- Maybe Jack’s blood is important after all.
- “This is not the promotion I expected.”
- Rex places his faith in fiction, rather than fact.
- “I’m rather jealous. They’re ****** you to the ********.”
- Yet another character gets a heavy dose of ret-con.
- “We have to find and interview 6 million people.”
- Jack does a (slightly dodgy) English accent.
- “Your hair is a work of art.”
- Rhys makes a vital discovery and may have unlocked a huge secret.
- “Aw man, don’t start with that hugging s**t.”
- By episode’s end, the true nature of the Blessing has finally been revealed.