Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 7 Teasers
Here are spoiler-lite teasers Immortal Sins, the seventh episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day.
Update: 22 more from Clint:
- Again, someone is missing from both the opening credits and the episode.
- However, Dr. Juarez makes a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo.
- Also AWOL for the second week in a row: Jilly Kitzinger (which, by default, means she’ll be in every episode through the finale, since Lauren Ambrose signed on for seven episodes).
- My home State of Texas gets another shout-out. Go Spurs! (FYI, the San Antonio Spurs are a basketball team.)
- Also FYI, the U.S. celebrates it Independence Day on the Fourth of July, often with fireworks.
- Oh my God, she tasered him!
- There are multiple man-on-man sex scenes involving intense sexual dialogue. If you are one of the many underage kids who have posted comments saying that you’ve been watching Miracle Day with your parents: consider watching this episode alone.
- Despite teaser #1, Danes still makes a statement.
- There are triplets, a naked circus, and a sapphic leapfrog jamboree.
- “It’s the blood of Christ, Angelo. I’m sure it’s good enough.” (A drop of Gwen’s blood is another matter.)
- THE DOCTOR!
- And a companion! (Yes, really – but it’s still not what you think.)
- “Jack’s wrist device has another fantastic use, though there’s one thing it definitely can’t do.” That teaser is wrong – – we see TWO new uses for the vortex manipulator IN ADDITION TO the one thing “it definitely can’t do.”
- Finally, aliens make an appearance.
- “Run!” (as in, “Seriously, there’s an outrageous amount of running involved.”)
- Jack does the thing that Nine didn’t do for him. It’s a bittersweet coda to the end of “The Parting of the Ways.”
- To say that Angelo is rough in bed is an understatement. (Bonus teaser: Handcuffs are involved!)
- We learn the history behind that (annoying) ever-present triangle symbol.
- “Fixed point in time”!
- Though she is not mentioned, Jack does something for which River Song is famous. (Bonus teaser: It’s something she’s done twice.)
- Though he is not mentioned, Angelo does something for which Adam Mitchell is famous.
- Sergeant Andy is a badass!
From Digital Spy:
- “Look at me – do I look like a bureaucrat?”
- Jack’s wrist device has another fantastic use, though there’s one thing it definitely can’t do.
- “Don’t worry, it gets better… and then it gets worse again.”
- We get a mention (for the first time this season) of a certain Time Lord hero.
- “I’d move in close, so I can ***** her and she can ***** me.”
- Jack’s been around for a long while, and his memory for names is not the greatest.
- “Alright, stop your nagging!”
- One character mistakes fireworks for explosions.
- “Forgive me father for I have sinned… so many times… and that’s just today!”
- Jack is a fan of marriage, though he’s not above misbehaving in church.