Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 6 Teasers
Here are spoiler-lite teasers The Middle Men, the sixth episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day.
Updated: 15 from Clint:
- 1. You do not want to join the “45 Club.”
- 2. We can add China to the list of places that Miracle Day visits.
- 3. Someone is missing from the opening credits . . . and the episode.
- 4. Just so you understand the reference: America’s Most Wanted is similar to the UK show, Crimewatch.
- 5. Esther was “useless.” Janet is “limited.”
- 6. Jack does something to a maître d’ that he did to Algy waaaaay back, when we first met Jack. (What? I mention Ian, Barbara, and Freda in last week’s review, and a reference from “The Empty Child” surprises you?)
- 7. I was wrong in my review of the fourth episode – apparently fabulous, mahogany, knee-high boots with a 5-inch heel ARE ideal for a physically-active Torchwood agent!
- 8. “This has GOT to STOP.”
- 9. And I’m not just saying this because I live in Texas – but thank God for that Hispanic cleaning woman.
- 10. At 44:28 in, I was literally screaming, “Go! GO!” at my TV.
- 11. Rhys is, again, an amazing kisser . . .
- 12. . . . and, apparently, one heck of a driver!
- 13. Gwen doesn’t like it doggy-style. (BTW – favorite Gwen moment EVER.)
- 14. At no point are all of the Torchwood team members together.
- 15. Well, at least they don’t have her father . . . right?
I haven’t given away a Torchwood: Miracle Day squeeze ball in a while. I’ll send one to the first two people who can tell me what action I am referring to in teaser #6. E-mail me your answer, along with your name, postal address (including country!), and the Disqus screen name under which you post (if applicable) at AndrewGu[email protected]
- Never question a miracle – you may not like what you find.”
- Captain Jack takes another trip to an LA bar (though it’s strictly business this time).
- “Suicide is impossible now, but people are becoming inventive.”
- Creepy Colin Maloney (Mark Vann) has a rather unique view of the legal system.
- “I’m not with the CIA, or any US government authority – I’m with Torchwood!”
- We meet the head of PhiCorp, Stuart Owens – played by Ghostbuster Ernie Hudson – and he’s not what you might expect.
- “That’s when I came face to face with the true face of evil.”
- Two characters face off and it’s a real nasty fight scene.
- “You can so do me tonight – ouch!”
- There’s another shock conclusion, with a twist that could tear the Torchwood team apart.