Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 5 Teasers
Here are spoiler-lite teasers The Categories of Life, the fifth episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day.
Update: Clint has 13 more:
- 1. Just like Jack, Gwen has a “John Smith” alias of her very own. (This is becoming a pattern!)
- 2. Last week, Rhys was in his underwear; this week he’s in decidedly more formal attire.
- 3. Rhys leaves Anwen alone with petrol and a cigarette lighter.
- 4. Someone other than Jack is giving Gwen her marching orders now. It’s someone we’ve seen before – but it’s probably not who you think!
- 5. Esther is useless.
- 6. Jack does to Rex what Friedkin did to the ATF.
- 7. The fist bump makes it official.
- 8. Categorizing life is as easy as 1-2-3.
- 9. Jack has a boyfriend now – and it’s Rex!
- 10. Esther kills Rex.
- 11. We go from Hillary Duff to Phil Collins in less than a minute.
- 12. Jilly does something to Jack that Amy did to a Silent. (I wonder if she’ll remember . . . .)
- 13. It turns out that Juarez and Ianto have something in common.
And the 10 below are courtesy of Digital Spy.
- While the rest of the team remain in the US, Gwen takes an emergency trip back to Wales.
- “They just took control of life and death.”
- The new Torchwood team recruits another member…sort of.
- “All the things I fought with Torchwood, and what stops me? *** ****.”
- Rex takes on a new covert mission and he’s not exactly happy with his cover story.
- “Gotta go – world to save, useless Esther.”
- Rex switches from one to another, while Jack is in one all of his own.
- “I hear rumours of Phil Collins.”
- Jack and Oswald play a game of cat-and-mouse.
- “Torchwood’s gone – it’s just a name these days.”