Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 4 Teasers
Here are 10 spoiler-lite teasers for Escape to LA, the fourth episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day, courtesy of Digital Spy.
- Esther betrays someone close to her.
- “The pathway to Torchwood is open and clear.”
- Rhys is back, and he’s taking on a mission for Gwen.
- “Do you know what they used to call that in the old days? A ****** ****.”
- Piers Morgan gets a mention.
- “Man, am I sick of your ugly faces?!”
- Rex takes a trip to visit a relative, who isn’t exactly pleased to see him.
- “I hear rumours of miracles *** to ****.”
- Two members of the Torchwood team undergo a rather unpleasant interrogation.
- Oswald’s flagging media career receives a helpful kick-start.
Update: Here’s 10 more from Clint.
- 1. At the risk of sounding even gayer than normal, I have to say that Esther is wearing some fabulous boots in the opening scene
- 2. “Dead is dead”? No, this episode feels more like, “Dull is dull.”
- 3. The plan is to make everyone around Jack gay
- 4. What’s even better than shirtless Rory? RHYS IN HIS UNDERWEAR!
- 5. He checking to see if there’s piss in his water – that’s what he’s doing
- 6. For those of you wondering: no, there is no such drug as Metanec.
- 7. Oswald and Esther have one thing in common: family members that are *** **** *****.
- 8. “Jack has a ‘John Smith’ alias of his very own.” Remember that teaser from week 1? The same teaser applies, but for a different reason. (And, yes, I dropped my jaw at my own apparent psychic-ness.)
- 9. Esther, Rex, Gwen, Rhys – everyone gets distracted by family.
- 10. Rhys is too late. (And sadly, is again wearing pants.)
The first person to decode the asterisks on teaser #7 gets a Torchwood: Miracle Day squeeze ball. E-mail me your answer and complete postal address (including country) at [email protected]