The Husbands of River Song: Hints & Teasers (Set #1)
Clint Hassell brings you the first set of hints and teasers for this year’s festive special, The Husbands of River Song. Join us tomorrow for the second set.
- First line: “Hark, the herald angels sing . . .”
- Actually, the first line isn’t important. It’s River’s last line that would surprise you.
- The episode could have been titled “The Three Doctors,” but, apparently, that was already taken.
- For those wondering, the answer would be “adrenal glands.”
- The opening credits get a snowy makeover, with Christmas baubles replacing the planets, and Alex Kingston finally receiving above-title billing.
- In addition to his “attack eyebrows,” Twelve has “cross arms” and an “irritable bowel.”
- Eleven’s fez!
- Oh, dammit, they’re not with Clara.
- The “gay agenda” returns . . . and it has nothing to do with out actor Matt Lucas!
- Funniest line: “I wondered why we didn’t share a bathroom!”
- No, sir – – all thirteen!
- There’s actually a really brilliant explanation for why she doesn’t recognize him.
- She’s nicked it before?!
- So, that’s what the roundels are for!
- Apparently, some changes were made to the TARDIS’ doors after “Colditz.”