The God Complex Teasers
Here are Doctor Who TV’s first 15 preview teasers for The God Complex.
- The episode doesn’t go for scares in the vein of Night Terrors. It’s more psychological. And strange
- “My name is Lucy Hayward and I’m the last one left”
- What is up with that gorilla?
- PRAISE HIM!
- David Walliams doesn’t have a lot to do and plays Gibbis for laughs really
- The Doctor takes a shine to someone. Has he already lined-up his next companion?
- Several classic and newer Doctor Who monsters make a cameo, but not in a way you’re expecting
- The Rubik’s Cube is back again
- The Doctor has forgotten his PE kit
- Weeping Angels fans will probably be disappointed with their appearance as it’s very brief
- “Pond, bring the fish!”
- The Doctor was once a cheese maker
- The ******** *e** will **** again
- If you’ve been avoiding spoilers, the ending will certainly come as a bit of a surprise!
- You might just find yourself tearing up for the second week in a row
We’ll have some more later in the week.