Teasers for Torchwood: Miracle Day Ep 2
Digital Spy has posted 10 spoiler-lite teasers for the second episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day, Rendition.
- Oswald becomes an internet sensation with his own viral video.
- “All it does is go bleep!”
- Oprah Winfrey shows an interest in creepy ol’ Oswald.
- Esther’s curiosity lands her in a lot of trouble.
- “It’s either you or the big gay steward.”
- Dr. Juarez has a few neat ideas regarding changes to medical procedure.
- Lauren Ambrose makes her debut as PR guru Jilly Kitzinger, and she’s absolutely brilliant.
- “Be careful with his coat!”
- By episode’s end, one character is looking at things completely back to front.
- “This is no miracle.”
And if that’s not enough, SFX has 15 more. Here’s the first 7 of them:
- “Rendition” feels like a very different episode to its predecessor – less expansive, smaller scale, fewer locations, more intense
- There’s not as much action as in the premiere, but more intriguing discussions about the ramifications of “Miracle Day”
- A whole new plot element is introduced that puts a new spin on what’s happening
- There’s an audacious – and very long – McGyver-esque scene with a twist that you’ll either embrace for its sheer chutzpah or dismiss as irredeemably silly
- Jack’s vortex manipulator may or may not have a surprising function we’ve never seen before
- There’s a new gimmick at the beginning that will presumably become a regular thing
- One scene is a real head turner
You can read the rest here.
Update: Clint Hassell is back with 5 more:
- A new opening restates the basic premise of the show (think the Amy Pond voice-over of the American Doctor Who opening credits). This quick opening is followed by a recap montage and a teaser, before the credits sequence.
- Despite being billed as a “guest star,” someone doesn’t really make an appearance in the episode.
- Apparently, prison food tastes like piss.
- The awesome “I’m Welsh” line from the trailer? That’s in this episode.
- He’s not gay; he’s diabetic.
As always, feel free to ask questions about the episode and I will respond with spoiler-lite answers!