Series 7 Part 2 March Airdate Confirmed
Well this is unexpectedly early! Usually the BBC keep us waiting until the last minute before telling us a firm date for Doctor Who.
However, today it has been confirmed they will resume Series 7 on the Easter weekend. DWM previously stated it was April.
The still untitled opener will kick off Saturday 30th March on BBC1 (and BBC America). No timeslot though. We’ll have to wait for that one at least.
So the schedule for the 8 episodes should follow:
- 706. Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 30th March
- 707. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 6th April
- 708. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 13th April
- 709. Written by Neil Cross – Saturday 20th April
- 710. Written by Stephen Thompson – Saturday 27th April
- 711. Written by Mark Gatiss – Saturday 4th May
- 712. Written by Neil Gaiman – Saturday 11th May
- 713. Written by Steven Moffat – Saturday 18th May