News Categories
Archives

Series 6 Split: The Verdict

A couple of weeks back it was announced that Series 6 of Doctor Who would broadcast in two chunks – seven episodes airing in Spring 2011 and six in the Autumn.

We wanted to know what you all thought about this big change to the established format. Whilst we expected a huge backlash to this news, the final poll results showed different. In fact, 62% of those who voted thought it may actually work out better, with the remaining 38% wanting back an uninterrupted run.

It’s certainly appealing that some of Doctor Who will now show when it’s a bit darker and colder outside, but waiting much, much longer for a resolution to a big cliffhanger sounds torturous. At least they’ll be plenty to speculate on over summer next year.

[poll id="23"]

COMMENT GUIDELINES

Please be civil and keep article comments relevant and on topic. Flag and report any offensive/trolling behavior, or contact us with details.
Please do not post SPOILERS including anything from leaked episodes! Your account could be banned. For complete details on our comment policy please read.