News Categories

Results: The 50th Anniversary Special: Is it enough?


Last week, Doctor Who TV asked you to vote on whether you thought that the 75-minute duration of the 50th anniversary special, The Day of the Doctor, was enough to honour such a massive milestone.

Perhaps unsurprisingly the majority of you felt that it wasn’t enough with 63% of you voting ‘no.’ The remaining 37% were happy with the news.


Please be civil and keep article comments relevant and on topic. Flag and report any offensive/trolling behavior, or contact us with details.
Please do not post SPOILERS including anything from leaked episodes! Your account could be banned. For complete details on our comment policy please read.