Night Terrors Teasers
Digital Spy have posted 10 intriguing new teasers from Night Terrors.
- “Please save me from the monsters.”
- Rory makes an EastEnders reference.
- “Planets and history and stuff – that’s what we do!”
- One for the hard-core fans – there’s a direct mention of 1970s Doctor Who stage play ‘Seven Keys to Doomsday’.
- “Three old ladies, a traffic warden from Croatia and a man with ten cats.”
- The episode contains a big twist that we didn’t see coming.
- “Why aren’t there any lights? I miss lights.”
- The Doctor is still a fan of those Jammie Dodgers.
- “Look – wooden chicken!”
- Three words – Giant. Pink. Scissors.