More Rebel Flesh Teasers
Some new teasers for The Rebel Flesh thanks to Digital Spy. Check them out below.
- This episode features the music of both Muse and Dusty Springfield.
- The Doctor loses a pair of shoes.
- “No need to get poncey – it’s just gunge.”
- The Doctor’s Northern accent isn’t quite as convincing as it used to be.
- One sequence is reminiscent of The Exorcist.
- There’s a particularly unpleasant moment in a bathroom.
- “I’ve got to get to that cockerel before all hell breaks loose!”
- The Doctor uses a microwave to prove a point.
- “It would seem the storm has ******** your *******.”
- “Trust me.”
And here’s a few more that we compiled from some of this week’s TV magazines:
- The solar tsunami sets the clones free
- Jennifer (Sarah Smart) takes a shine to Rory
- The Doctor battles to prevent a war between humans and their gangers
- The TARDIS crew will not know who to trust
- The clones share the physical form, memories, genetic make-up and clothes of their ‘originals’