More Doctor Who Series 6 Teasers
Fancy some more Doctor Who Series 6 hints and teasers? Of course you do! Here’s several that we have highlighted from the latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine (out now).
Episodes 1 and 2:
- The opener is as dark as Doctor Who has ever been.
- Karen Gillan describes the monster as “the scariest yet, physically and just what it does. They’ve got one thing about them that feels almost undefeatable.”
- The monsters are evolved and very clever.
- They are dressed in a very interesting way [suits?]
Episodes 5 & 6 (The Rebel Flesh and Gangers):
- The TARDIS trio battle a new life form in a monastery and have to dodge pools of acid.
- There will be a big twist during these episodes.
- Amy will be involved in a very traumatic experience.
- We will see Amy’s vulnerable side. She “will start to crack in a massive way.”
- There is a dramatic costume addition in store for the Doctor. Something Matt Smith has wanted for a long time.
- River Song is in the Autumn finale.
- Matt Smith doesn’t want to leave any time soon.