Filming Wraps on Doctor Who Series 6
Filming on Doctor Who Series 6 was completed on Monday and the official website has written a spoiler-free report of the final scenes to be shot. Here are some choice cuts:
- Let’s Kill Hitler director Richard Senior was shooting back in Wales
- Matt Smith, Arthur Darvill and Karen Gillan were all part of the scene/s
- “We’re here, the TARDIS is here and it all looks amazing! It’s a brilliant way to spend the day,” said Karen Gillan
- Matt checks out one of the specially created props and laughs. “I love this!” he declares.
- The scenes form one of the most memorable sequences of the current series – a mixture of drama, humour and action.
- It’s summed up by Karen Gillan, ‘It’s quite sad to be saying goodbye to the boys…But we’ll be re-united again very soon!’
- In addition on twitter, the BBC said one scene was “all about one of the main character’s feet…”
- Also, “Two characters hit the deck – hard!”
You can read the full post here.
Step back in time...