Doctor Who Series 7 Ratings Accumulator
UPDATE: Final figure for The Angels Take Manhattan added. The episode gained an increase of over two million on the initial overnight figure.
According to early overnight viewing figures, The Angels Take Manhattan was watched by 5.9 million viewers on BBC1.
The overnight figures are only early estimates and we can expect a sizeable increase when the BARB figures are released next week.
Unlike the overnights, the final figures count those who recorded the show and watched it later, making them a more accurate measure of how many were watching.
This post will be updated over the next five weeks
- 1. Asylum of the Daleks – 6.4 million (overnight) 8.3 million (final figure)
- 2. Dinosaurs on a Spaceship – 5.5 million (overnight) 7.57 million (final figure)
- 3. A Town Called Mercy – 6.6 million (overnight) 8.42 million (final figure)
- 4. The Power of Three – 5.5 million (overnight) 7.67 million (final figure)
- 5. The Angels Take Manhattan – 5.9 million (overnight) 7.82 million (final figure)
Note: Overnight and BARB figures do not include iPlayer viewings which have, in some cases, added over 2 million on top of these.
UPDATE: iPlayer download figures for September 2012 added:
- 1. Asylum of the Daleks – 2,190,000
- 2. Dinosaurs on a Spaceship – 1,771,000
- 3. A Town Called Mercy – 1,345,000
- 4. The Power of Three – 1,350,000
- 5. The Angels Take Manhattan – 913,000