Doctor Who: Meglos on DVD
Out today is the DVD release of classic Doctor Who story, Meglos, starring the fourth Doctor, Tom Baker. Check out some clips above and more details below.
On Tigella, two opposing factions are irrevocably divided over one fundamental issue: the Dodecahedron, a mysterious artefact which provides the entire planet’s energy. With the Savants and the Deons locked in a crippling stalemate, and their civilisation on the brink of collapse, the Tigellan leader Zastor seeks the Doctor’s help. But the Doctor and Romana have been trapped aboard the TARDIS in a timeloop by Meglos, the last of the Zolpha Thurans, who will stop at nothing to steal back the awesome power of the Dodecahedron…
DVD Special Features
- Commentary by Lalla Ward (Romana), Christopher Owen (Earthling), John Flanagan (writer), Paddy Kingsland (composer) and Peter Howell (composer)
- Meglos Men Writers John Flanagan and Andrew McCulloch meet with script editor Christopher H Bidmead
- The Scene Sync Story -- A look at the pioneering technique used to create of many of the story’s shots
- Jacqueline Hill – A Life in Pictures A look at the life of Jacqueline Hill, with husband Alvin Rakoff, Doctor Who producer Verity Lambert and actors William Russell and Ann Davies
- Entropy Explained
- Isolated Score
- Radio Times Billings (PDF DVD-ROM – PC/Mac)
- Production Information Subtitles
- Coming Soon Trailer
- Digitally remastered picture and sound quality
Meglos is available now.