Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol Spoilers
Tuesday saw the UK press screening of Doctor Who: A Christmas Carol and, as you might expect, lots of new plot details have been revealed from the many reviews and write-ups. We’ve collected some of the more interesting ones below. Note that some of these are big spoilers, so read ahead at your own risk!
- Amy and Rory are in their honeymoon suite on a space liner when it starts to crash.
- The pair emerge from the suite with their police and centurion outfits (ahem).
- Amy and Rory’s scenes are a very small part of the story.
- Arthur Darvill (Rory) is now in the opening credits.
- Kazran (Michael Gambon) owns a device that controls the skies.
- He is the only one that can save the lives of Amy, Rory and the 4000 odd people onboard the ship.
- Kazran freezes townsfolk that owe him money. Abigail (Katherine Jenkins) is one of these.
- The TARDIS takes a trip to the 1950’s.
- The Doctor hangs with Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack.
- Not to mention Albert Einstein and Santa.
- The Doctor doesn’t just get engaged, he marries Marilyn Monroe!
- Katherine Jenkins sings more than once.
- Katherine Jenkins shares a kiss.
- There is a sleigh ride with the shark.
- Moffat already has a big idea for the Christmas 2011 special.