Welcome to Whoniverse discussion. The idea behind this page is give commenters a place to freely discuss the world of Doctor Who and its spin-offs. That generally means things not related to news and feature article content.
Please respect our rules for this section:
- You can freely discuss anything related to the world of Doctor Who and spin-offs. For example: recommending classic stories to watch, or talking about your favourite piece of music from the show, etc. It is also acceptable to talk about Whoniverse actors and their other non-Whoniverse projects here.
- This is not a cue to go off-topic and talk about whatever you want, and any such comments will be deleted
- Be sensible. The same rules apply here as with the rest of Doctor Who TV. Be civil towards each other and don’t write anything stupid or liable to offend
- Don’t excessively advertise or spam the site
- Keep comments friendly and simply enjoy the privileges placed before you. Don’t abuse those privileges or your account could be suspended
- This is a spoiler-free zone! Posting spoilers here is a bannable offence!
- Discuss fan fiction and fan projects here.